Friday, January 16, 2009

Portraits

Doing portraits was something I used to feel extremely uncomfortable with, especially when you're trying to get a shot of someone who's not looking...hmm...awkward. But now, I've gotten more comfortable with it, and I've found that there are some people who come up to ME and ask if I will take their photo.

For example, this fellow on the right, Kyle, stopped me on the street and asked if I would take his photo with his bike. He's actually quite a classy man who works for an organization in Pittsburgh that paints murals on buildings.

Then of course, there are the traditional, senior photo-like shots. I never used to like this type of photography, but I tried it out myself and now it is one of my favorite types to do. I shot my first ones last October of my friend Rachel and her sister Shelby. I also took some of my friend Lindsey in November. Here are just a few samples...





So, if anyone's looking for a portrait photographer...holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment