Friday, July 16, 2010

Peace out!

13 hours and 45 minutes...

My bag is packed, my camera is charged, and my fingers are itching to press down on the shutter button and take my first photo in Hawaii. I have been wanting to take this trip with the Christmas Wish Program for over a year and I cannot believe I am actually going! I am sure there were people who believed I wasn't going to follow through, but to all of those who encouraged me along the way, thank you!!!

I leave tomorrow morning at 6:15 and then it's a long 10 hour flight to Honolulu where I get five hours to walk around and do as I please until my transfer to Hilo.

Who knows what this trip has in store for me, but whatever it is, I am sure it is going to be a wild, fast ride.

Make sure to follow this blog at chelseyengel.blogspot.com or wait for notes in Facebook. I will update everyone whenever I get the chance!

It's all happening...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment