Friday, July 30, 2010

The End

I can't believe it's all over...two weeks, and it's done. It feels like just yesterday I was swimming with dolphins, watching the sun rise...oh, yeah. It was yesterday. Nonetheless, this trip went way too fast. I saw so many amazing sights and met so many incredible people.

Honolulu was our final stop and I only had a few hours to enjoy it. I immediately ran to the beach to photograph the sunset and then woke up at 5:00 am yesterday to watch the sunrise. I then took a quick shuttle ride to the other side of the city to swim with dolphins (again). After a long day including three flights (on which I got no sleep), I finally arrived in Pittsburgh.

I feel like it was all a dream with mere photos to remember it by. Those kids will always be on my mind and in my heart and I hope I can see them again. Here are a few more photos from the last days of my trip.








"The more you know, the less you need."

No comments:

Post a Comment