Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Natika & Nick

This past weekend, I was thrilled to photograph my friend Natika and her very-soon-to-be husband, Nick, after many cancellations due to the weather. Although Hurricane Isaac was supposed to ruin our session once again, the sun came out and I was able to click away. I got some of the best portrait shots I've ever captured, though with these two, it was bound to be perfect. They are so incredibly natural and in love, it was impossible to get a bad photo. The couple gets married this weekend in an intimate ceremony and although another gig has caused me to not be able to document their union, I wish them all the best :)

Here are a few shots and, of course, a multimedia video featuring their favorite song, "Dance Me to the End of Love."


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment