Monday, February 2, 2009

Riots in Sixburgh!

A night of mayhem...the only way I can describe it.


One of the craziest nights I ever experienced was tonight...or I guess I should say last night due to it being 1:30 in the morning now. A riot began at Point Park with students pouring out into the streets immediately following Pittsburgh's sixth Super Bowl win, and soon, our riot combined with several other riots, and then we were off!

Where? Off to Heinz Field...one of the longest treks of my life, but well worth it. There were only a few minor incidents with the police, for the most part, everything was fine- the police were even cheering along with us and taking photos.

Here are just a few photos, but they don 't even do a little justice to the excitement of it all...

I only suffered a minor injury to my foot...a small price to pay :)

1 comment:

  1. I just told everyone at work that I was so glad you stayed in your suite!!!!!

    ReplyDelete